Religion - Druse
Religion at a glance: Druse
- In 2011 there were 1,052 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Druse.
- There was a -2.4% decrease in the number of people who had a religion of Druse since 2006 (from 1,078).
- 5.0% of the population who had a religion of Druse arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were more men who had a religion of Druse (562) than women (493).
- 32.8% of the population who had a religion of Druse were children (under 19 years of age), 42.7% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 24.8% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Druse
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Druse||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Druse %||Number||Druse %||2006 to 2011|
|The Hills Shire||28||0.0||27||0.0||+1||10|
|New South Wales||1,052||0.0||1,078||0.0||-26||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.