Religion - Wiccan or Witchcraft
Religion at a glance: Wiccan or Witchcraft
- In 2011 there were 2,265 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Wiccan or Witchcraft.
- There was a 4.5% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Wiccan or Witchcraft since 2006 (from 2,168).
- 1.4% of the population who had a religion of Wiccan or Witchcraft arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Wiccan or Witchcraft (524) than women (1,739).
- 15.7% of the population who had a religion of Wiccan or Witchcraft were children (under 19 years of age), 57.7% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 26.5% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Wiccan or Witchcraft
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Wiccan or Witchcraft||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Wiccan or Witchcraft %||Number||Wiccan or Witchcraft %||2006 to 2011|
|Blue Mountains City||57||0.1||71||0.1||-14||5|
|Coffs Harbour City||44||0.1||41||0.1||+3||8|
|Great Lakes Council||21||0.1||6||0.0||+15||10|
|New South Wales||2,265||0.0||2,168||0.0||+97||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.