Religion - Christadelphian
Religion at a glance: Christadelphian
- In 2011 there were 2,861 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Christadelphian.
- There was a 1.7% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Christadelphian since 2006 (from 2,814).
- 2.7% of the population who had a religion of Christadelphian arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Christadelphian (1,368) than women (1,493).
- 28.1% of the population who had a religion of Christadelphian were children (under 19 years of age), 30.6% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 41.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Christadelphian
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Christadelphian||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Christadelphian %||Number||Christadelphian %||2006 to 2011|
|Richmond Valley Council||106||0.5||67||0.3||+39||1|
|Lake Macquarie City||317||0.2||308||0.2||+9||4|
|New South Wales||2,861||0.0||2,814||0.0||+47||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.