Religion - Uniting Church
Religion at a glance: Uniting Church
- In 2011 there were 271,089 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Uniting Church.
- There was a -9.4% decrease in the number of people who had a religion of Uniting Church since 2006 (from 299,344).
- 1.9% of the population who had a religion of Uniting Church arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Uniting Church (122,704) than women (148,384).
- 20.4% of the population who had a religion of Uniting Church were children (under 19 years of age), 25.2% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 54.4% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Uniting Church
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Uniting Church||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Uniting Church %||Number||Uniting Church %||2006 to 2011|
|Broken Hill City||2,313||12.5||2,743||14.2||-430||2|
|New South Wales||271,089||3.9||299,344||4.6||-28,255||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.