Religion - Ukrainian Orthodox
Religion at a glance: Ukrainian Orthodox
- In 2011 there were 796 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Ukrainian Orthodox.
- There was a -9.3% decrease in the number of people who had a religion of Ukrainian Orthodox since 2006 (from 878).
- 5.2% of the population who had a religion of Ukrainian Orthodox arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Ukrainian Orthodox (345) than women (450).
- 12.9% of the population who had a religion of Ukrainian Orthodox were children (under 19 years of age), 27.6% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 59.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Ukrainian Orthodox
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Ukrainian Orthodox||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Ukrainian Orthodox %||Number||Ukrainian Orthodox %||2006 to 2011|
|The Hills Shire||62||0.0||60||0.0||+2||1|
|Lake Macquarie City||28||0.0||31||0.0||-3||10|
|New South Wales||796||0.0||878||0.0||-82||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.