Religion - Macedonian Orthodox
Religion at a glance: Macedonian Orthodox
- In 2011 there were 23,510 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Macedonian Orthodox.
- There was a 13.6% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Macedonian Orthodox since 2006 (from 20,698).
- 1.3% of the population who had a religion of Macedonian Orthodox arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were more men who had a religion of Macedonian Orthodox (11,885) than women (11,627).
- 23.7% of the population who had a religion of Macedonian Orthodox were children (under 19 years of age), 36.4% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 39.9% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Macedonian Orthodox
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Macedonian Orthodox||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Macedonian Orthodox %||Number||Macedonian Orthodox %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||23,510||0.3||20,698||0.3||+2,812||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.