Religion - Syrian Orthodox Church
Religion at a glance: Syrian Orthodox Church
- In 2011 there were 2,606 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Syrian Orthodox Church.
- There was a 57.5% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Syrian Orthodox Church since 2006 (from 1,655).
- 22.6% of the population who had a religion of Syrian Orthodox Church arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were more men who had a religion of Syrian Orthodox Church (1,352) than women (1,254).
- 33.0% of the population who had a religion of Syrian Orthodox Church were children (under 19 years of age), 39.8% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 27.2% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Syrian Orthodox Church
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Syrian Orthodox Church||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Syrian Orthodox Church %||Number||Syrian Orthodox Church %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||2,606||0.0||1,655||0.0||+951||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.