Religion - Armenian Apostolic
Religion at a glance: Armenian Apostolic
- In 2011 there were 5,568 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Armenian Apostolic.
- There was a -5.9% decrease in the number of people who had a religion of Armenian Apostolic since 2006 (from 5,917).
- 2.5% of the population who had a religion of Armenian Apostolic arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Armenian Apostolic (2,730) than women (2,838).
- 19.5% of the population who had a religion of Armenian Apostolic were children (under 19 years of age), 31.3% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 49.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Armenian Apostolic
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Armenian Apostolic||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Armenian Apostolic %||Number||Armenian Apostolic %||2006 to 2011|
|Lane Cove Council||117||0.4||163||0.5||-46||4|
|Botany Bay City||85||0.2||90||0.3||-5||5|
|North Sydney Council||73||0.1||70||0.1||+3||9|
|New South Wales||5,568||0.1||5,917||0.1||-349||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.