Religion - Lutheran
Religion at a glance: Lutheran
- In 2011 there were 33,092 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Lutheran.
- There was a -6.4% decrease in the number of people who had a religion of Lutheran since 2006 (from 35,344).
- 5.2% of the population who had a religion of Lutheran arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Lutheran (15,715) than women (17,375).
- 15.8% of the population who had a religion of Lutheran were children (under 19 years of age), 26.5% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 57.7% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Lutheran
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Lutheran||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Lutheran %||Number||Lutheran %||2006 to 2011|
|Greater Hume Shire||1,155||11.8||1,210||12.4||-55||1|
|Wagga Wagga City||945||1.6||1,000||1.8||-55||8|
|New South Wales||33,092||0.5||35,344||0.5||-2,252||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.