Religion - Jehovah's Witnesses
Religion at a glance: Jehovah's Witnesses
- In 2011 there were 23,956 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- There was a 5.8% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Jehovah's Witnesses since 2006 (from 22,641).
- 3.2% of the population who had a religion of Jehovah's Witnesses arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Jehovah's Witnesses (10,414) than women (13,540).
- 22.1% of the population who had a religion of Jehovah's Witnesses were children (under 19 years of age), 33.6% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 44.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Jehovah's Witnesses
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Jehovah's Witnesses||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Jehovah's Witnesses %||Number||Jehovah's Witnesses %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||23,956||0.3||22,641||0.3||+1,315||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.