Religion - Chaldean Catholic
Religion at a glance: Chaldean Catholic
- In 2011 there were 3,222 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Chaldean Catholic.
- There was a 21.1% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Chaldean Catholic since 2006 (from 2,660).
- 29.3% of the population who had a religion of Chaldean Catholic arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who had a religion of Chaldean Catholic (1,606) than women (1,616).
- 36.9% of the population who had a religion of Chaldean Catholic were children (under 19 years of age), 39.7% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 23.4% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Chaldean Catholic
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Chaldean Catholic||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Chaldean Catholic %||Number||Chaldean Catholic %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||3,222||0.0||2,660||0.0||+562||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.