Religion - Antiochian Orthodox
Religion at a glance: Antiochian Orthodox
- In 2011 there were 5,963 people in New South Wales who had a religion of Antiochian Orthodox.
- There was a 4.7% increase in the number of people who had a religion of Antiochian Orthodox since 2006 (from 5,697).
- 1.3% of the population who had a religion of Antiochian Orthodox arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were more men who had a religion of Antiochian Orthodox (3,036) than women (2,929).
- 31.5% of the population who had a religion of Antiochian Orthodox were children (under 19 years of age), 37.6% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 30.9% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About religion: Antiochian Orthodox
|Religion - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Religion - Antiochian Orthodox||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Antiochian Orthodox %||Number||Antiochian Orthodox %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||5,963||0.1||5,697||0.1||+266||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.