Language - Krio
Language at a glance: Krio
- In 2011 there were 1,258 people in New South Wales who spoke Krio.
- There was a 234.6% increase in the number of people who spoke Krio since 2006 (from 376).
- 47.1% of the population who spoke Krio arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who spoke Krio (586) than women (673).
- 36.7% of the population who spoke Krio were children (under 19 years of age), 52.1% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 11.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About language: Krio
|Language - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Language - Krio||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Krio %||Number||Krio %||2006 to 2011|
|Wagga Wagga City||22||0.0||13||0.0||+9||8|
|New South Wales||1,258||0.0||376||0.0||+882||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.