Language - Ukrainian
Language at a glance: Ukrainian
- In 2011 there were 2,223 people in New South Wales who spoke Ukrainian.
- There was a -19.3% decrease in the number of people who spoke Ukrainian since 2006 (from 2,756).
- 6.0% of the population who spoke Ukrainian arrived between 2006 and August 2011.
- There were fewer men who spoke Ukrainian (891) than women (1,331).
- 7.7% of the population who spoke Ukrainian were children (under 19 years of age), 21.0% were young adults (aged 20 to 44 years), and 71.3% were older adults (aged 45 years and over).
About language: Ukrainian
|Language - Top 10 NSW LGAs ranked by size|
|Language - Ukrainian||2011||2006||Change|
|Area||Number||Ukrainian %||Number||Ukrainian %||2006 to 2011|
|New South Wales||2,223||0.0||2,756||0.0||-533||40|
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Census of Population and Housing (opens a new window) 2006 and 2011. Compiled and presented by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.